B vitamins are known to be a group of eight essential nutrients. They play an important role in different organs and body systems. They aid in creating energy from foods and produce blood cells. They also help to maintain healthy skin. Some vitamin B such as vitamin B3 and B9 are known to help men suffering from ED to treat this condition. So if you are taking ED drugs like Vidalista 20, you start using these vitamin supplements or have foods containing them to improve your condition. So let’s explore its function in our body and find out the best sources of vitamin B.
Table Of Content
- What Is Vitamin B?
- What Does Vitamin B Do?
- What Is Vitamin B Good For?
- What Foods Have Vitamin B?
- Why Do You Need B Vitamins?
What Is Vitamin B?
They are vitamins that are water-soluble. B vitamins are vital for different bodily processes. You can find them in different unprocessed foods. You can take them as dietary supplements like you use Tastylia a drug to treat ED. 8 types are there:
- B1 (Thiamin)
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- B3 (Niacin)
- B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- B7 (Biotin)
- B9 (Folic acid or folate)
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Together they are called vitamin B complex. They often are present together in the same foods. Many individuals can have sufficient B vitamins by having several nutrient-rich foods. But anyone who struggles to meet their everyday requirements can take supplements such as vitamin B12 tablets and so on. They are also a great choice for men using drugs to cure ED such as Malegra 100.
What Does Vitamin B Do?
They ensure the cells of our body are properly functioning. It can help our body in converting food into some energy, create new blood cells, and also maintain healthy brain and, skin cells, and different body tissues. Also if you are using drugs like Fliban 100 with B vitamins you will see improved results in erectile dysfunction.
What Is Vitamin B Good For?
There are great for lowering the risk of heart disease while helping to reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. Insufficient levels of it can cause a lack of healthy RBC or anemia. Anaemia can lead to fatigue and this in turn can cause ED. So if you use food rich in B vitamins or their supplements you will get the same effect as Megalis 20, a drug used to treat ED in men.
What Foods Have Vitamin B?
Here are some foods containing a high source of B vitamins:
- Legumes: They include lentils and beans. Apart from being a rich B vitamins source, they can also help to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Eggs: They are a good source of vitamins B5 and B12.If you have two large eggs, you will get 46% of your everyday vitamin B12 value and 39% of your everyday vitamin B2 value.
- Avocados: They have nearly 20 vitamins along with minerals. If you have a cup of avocado, you will get 30% of your everyday folic acid need and 23 % of vitamin B6.
- Citrus fruits: Oranges and lemons contain at least six B vitamins out of eight. These are, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B9.
- Fish, meat, and poultry: Fish such as tuna and salmon, meat such as beef, pork, and poultry such as turkey and chicken are great sources of vitamins B3, B6, and B12.
- Whole grains: Grains that are high in vitamin B are:
- Brown rice
- Liver: It is a rich source of vitamins B1 and B9.
- Fortified cereals for breakfast: Different breakfast cereals are well fortified with many vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, B9, and B12.
Learn More8 Foods That Might Help You Stay Erect
Why Do You Need B Vitamins?
The group of B vitamins plays a key role in our body. Firstly they help enzymes with many functions such as:
- To release some energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- To break down amino acids
- To move energy and oxygen around our body
They also aid our cells in growing and multiplying. A few B vitamins also help hemoglobin production in the body. It is vital for red blood cells. Blood gets its red color from hemoglobin. It too aids in transporting oxygen throughout our body. Some other health benefits include:
Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 supports all biochemical reactions that happen in our immune system. If you have it as a supplement it will increase your immune responses if you are very ill.
Supports brain health:
If you have more B vitamins in your blood, the better you will perform tests that involve word or sentence formation, problem-solving, and memory.
Vitamins such as B6 and B12 play an important role and lower heart disease and a few types of cancer. Thus men who suffer from heart disease and are not recommended to use ED drugs like Caverta 100 can have foods containing these vitamins and then contact their doctor for ED treatment.
Treats ED in men:
According to a study, adult men suffering from ED experienced some improvements in their erectile function after they took Vitamin B3 for 12 weeks. You can find it in many foods such as fish, poultry, red meat, eggs, legumes, seeds, peanuts, and whole-grain cereals. So men suffering from ED can include these foods containing Vitamin B3 in their diet as it is as effective as an ED drug such as Cenforce 100.
Another vitamin that is also linked with ED is folic acid or vitamin B9. A study stated that men suffering from ED have lower folic acid levels compared to healthy, unaffected ones. Low folic acid levels are too linked to premature ejaculation. Also, men who took a vitamin B9 supplement daily for 3 months will show good improvement in their erectile function. You can treat ED by using Lovegra 100mg, an effective drug, and also have food containing folic acid to see fast results.
Having enough amounts of B vitamins will help you with maintaining a nutritious diet. You should not restrict this vitamin intake from a few food groups because of allergies or your diet. It will then increase your chances of deficiency of B vitamins. These vitamins help with many health issues such as ED and your doctor will also suggest you have foods containing them along with drugs such as Nizagara 100. So adjust your diet and eating habits to make sure you are getting the required vitamins.