Asthalin InhalerAsthalin Inhaler is an effective reliever suggested by doctors for treating asthma and bronchospasm. Further, it prevents asthma attacks and aids in getting relief from breathing difficulties.
Let’s further review the price, use, dosage and, Sid effects of Asthalin inhaler100cmg.
Manufacturer of Asthalin Cipla
Asthalin Cipla is an effective drug manufactured by CIPLA Limited. It is a well-known multinational medicinal company situated in Mumbai, India. Meanwhile, this pharmaceutical company engages in the development of the finest quality drugs at affordable prices.
What Is An Asthalin Inhaler?
- Asthalin inhaler 100mcg belongs to a group of drugs known as ‘bronchodilator’.
- This medicine takes charge of the lungs and makes breathing easier for its patients.
- Moreover, the Asthalin pump aids asthma and COPD patients prevent shortness of breath, cough, wheezing, and chest tightness.
- In addition, they work reliably faster by putting a stop to asthma attacks within 5 minutes.
- However, it is more likely to reduce bronchospasm and its symptoms rather than preventing the disease.
Uses and benefits of Asthalin HFA inhaler
Asthalin inhaler uses are vital respiratory diseases and ailments. Moreover, it works within 5 minutes; hence, it takes quick action and ends breathing difficulty immediately.
Thus, most doctors prescribe it for asthma, bronchospasm, and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
Chronic bronchitis and emphysema (common lung diseases) together obstruct the airflow leading to COPD. Further, such diseases damage the lungs, producing extra mucous, and contracting the airways. Asthalin inhalation action help cope up with the disease and regulating it.
Asthalin pump effectively treats asthma symptoms. In addition, a saving reliever acts rapidly and can help out in cases of a sudden asthma attack. It classifies as a reliever from the group of inhalers that helps relieve asthma symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breathe, chest pain, etc.
It is a serious condition and the most common ailment of an asthma attack. Besides, it is the state where bronchioles contract and the patients suffer from severe wheezing, breathing difficulty and, chest tightness.
In this case, Asthalin Inhaler100cmg acts as a quick reliever, works immediately on the lungs’ airways (bronchioles), and relaxes them.
Disclaimer: Asthalin inhaler is useful in treating respiratory diseases. However, it cannot cure these diseases. Hence, the patients may seek severe medication and attention from a specialist.
How does the Asthalin inhaler work?
Asthalin inhaler composition consists of Salbutamol. Further, this chief ingredient deconstructs the tightness in the lungs and chest. Moreover, Salbutamol inhaler is a bronchodilator that activates the tissues of the airways and widens them. Hence, the respiratory muscles get relaxed, and the patient can breathe easily.
How is an Asthalin inhaler used?
- For buying an Asthalin inhaler requires a prescription from a doctor. Hence, you need to seek medical advice regarding its use and dosage from a doctor before purchasing it.
- Take correct dosage (puffs) as prescribed by your doctor. In addition, remember not to overdose as it may cause side effects.
- Use the inhaler on an empty stomach or after a meal. In addition, Take 3 to 4 puffs in a day.
- Store the inhaler in a cool and safe place.
How to correctly use an Asthalin inhaler?
- Use the inhaler according to the instructions directed on the label.
- Before using, shake the inhaler properly and breathe slowly from your mouth.
- Depress the inhaler and breathe in and out as deeply as you can.
How many puffs of Asthalin inhaler 100 mcg is safe?
It is considered normal to take about 2 to 3 puffs of the inhaler. For instance, take the right quantity as suggested by your doctor. The effects of Asthalin Cipla generally last for 4 to 5hours. Hence, take appropriate Asthalin dose.
Can a normal person take an Asthalin inhaler100cmg?
It is not for a normal person to take an Asthalin inhaler. Likewise, one should use the inhaler after getting the recommendation of a doctor.
Side effects of Asthalin inhaler 100mcg
Cipla Asthalin inhaler may carry some minor side effects with its use. However, the regular use of the Asthalin pump may help the body adapt to its usage. Moreover, with long-term use, the side effects may fade away. In case you suffer from severe side effects, immediately let your doctor know.
The most asthalin side effects include:
- Muscle pain
- Throat infection
- Increased heart rate
- Feeling warm
Safety Advice for Asthalin Inhaler
If you want to stay away from any health related problem or unwanted situation, you need to follow specific safety advice:
- Avoid taking alcohol with the inhaler
- It would be best if you don’t smoke when you are taking this drug
- Driving vehicles or operating machinery can be dangerous after taking this medication
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using this inhaler
- Kids should not use an Asthalin inhaler
- It would be best if you only use this inhaler after consulting a certified doctor
- Buy an only sealed pack of the drug
- Once you find any side effects after using the inhaler, contact your doctor immediately
- Always keep the drug away from the reach of kids and pets
- Take the only recommended dose of the inhaler and avoid overdose
- Never increase or decrease the dosage without consulting a certified doctor
How to purchase an Asthalin Inhaler100cmg?
Asthalin pump is easily accessible on both local and online platforms. However, we would suggest you buy Asthalin Inhaler online as you could avail of brand quality inhalers at exceptional discounts. Further, to buy this inhaler online, visit the online pharmacy of medicscales.com. It is a renowned online pharmacy to buy branded drugs. Moreover, at this online pharmacy, Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler price is low as compared to other places. In addition, you can get the delivery of your order swiftly from here. The online pharmacy is the best option to Buying an Asthalin inhaler, in the USA, UK, and India. Therefore, to buy genuine Asthalin Inhaler 100cmg, contact medicscales.com.