Are you wondering what is asthma? Well, Asthma is one of the very common lung diseases that affect thousands of people around the globe. It is important to get asthma treatment at the right time as it can be risky for your life.
Table Of Content
- Types of Asthma
- Causes of Asthma
- Symptoms of Asthma
- Warning Signs of Asthma
- Asthma Treatment
- Asthma Triggers
- Risk Factors of Asthma
Asthma attack leads to inflammation and constriction of your airways. It prevents proper airflow into your lungs and makes it difficult for you to breathe. Your life can be at risk if you don’t get asthma treatment at the right time.
Types of Asthma
When it comes to types of asthma, there are many. Some of the most prominent ones are listed below. Let’s take a look!
1. Nonallergic Asthma
Nonallergic asthma or nonatopic asthma is a rare type of asthma. It usually affects individuals in their later stages of life. It is not caused due to any type of allergy. However, it can be serious in comparison to allergic asthma.
2. Allergic-triggered Asthma
The immune system of humans is sensitive to a number of substances called allergens. Some of the common allergens that can trigger asthma are pollen, dust, mold, animal dander, and other substances.
3. Occupational Asthma
Occupational asthma is the type of asthma that is caused due to exposure to a hazardous substance at the workplace. It can result in constricted airflow and bronchial inflammation in individuals.
4. Cough-variant Asthma
As the name suggests, this type of asthma only causes cough. Other potential symptoms of this type of asthma can be wheezing.
5. Aspirin-induced Asthma
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and aspirin can also cause severe asthma among adults. The aspirin sensitivity usually remains for a lifetime.
6. Exercise-induced Asthma
Exercise is known to be healthy for individuals. However, engaging in strenuous exercises may constrict your airways and give rise to asthma problems.
Causes of Asthma
While the exact causes of asthma are not known, it is usually a result of inflammation in the airways. Some of the most common factors that may increase the risk of asthma are:
- A family history of allergic diseases or asthma
- Exposure to substances such as fumes, smoking, toxins, and allergens
- Allergy to certain substances
- Frequent respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) during childhood.
Asthma is a serious lung disease that can be life-threatening if asthma medications are not taken on time. However, in order to identify the condition, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of asthma.
When the mucus builds up and constricts the airways, people experience asthma attacks. In addition to that, there are several other symptoms of asthma. The symptoms of asthma may differ from person to person based on the type of asthma they are suffering from. Some of the common asthma symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing, especially at bedtime or in the morning
- Irritation in the throat
- Chest tightness
- Fluctuation in the respiratory rate
- Elevated heart rate
- Difficulty in breathing
Warning Signs of Asthma
Before an asthma attack, people are likely to experience the warning signs. In the initial days, when the warning signs of an asthma attack are mild, it might be hard to identify them. However, following a number of initial episodes of asthma attacks, you can easily identify the warning signs. The warning signs may be different for different individuals. Some of the warning signs of asthma are:
- Chest tightness
- Lack of response
- Confusion while responding
- Lips and fingernails may turn blue or gray
- Excess coughing
- Increase in the frequency of use of the inhalers.
- What’s Iverheal6 mg? Iverheal6 mg can be used to treat parasitic infections. Parasitic infections can affect different areas, including the skin and intestines. Your doctor might ask you to take stool and blood tests in order to confirm the severity of your parasitic infections.
- Dosage and Strength Iverheal6mg: Generic Iverheal6mg is equivalent to 6 mg of generic Ivermectin. This strength can be taken with water. Iverheal 6mg is slightly stronger.
- Iverheal 3mg with Salt generic Ivermectin can be used to treat parasitic infections. If you suffer from parasitic infections such as scabies, the Iverheal 6mg might be an option. Roundworm infections can be treated with Iverheal 3 mg.
There are a number of substances or irritants that can trigger asthma among individuals. Frequent exposure to such substances can lead to sudden asthma attacks and worsen health conditions. Therefore, it is important to avoid asthma triggers to ensure increased safety. Some of the common asthma triggers are:
- Air pollution
- Physical strain
- Cold weather
- Respiratory infections
- Cigarette smoke
- Burning wood smoke
- Medications like aspirin and NSAIDs
- Animal dander
- Scented products
- Extreme emotions like crying, stress, laughing, and anger
All you need to reduce your exposure to triggers. Learn to Recognize Symptoms. Eat Healthy food as much as to avoid asthma attacks.
In addition to knowing the causes of asthma, having knowledge of the risk factors is also vital. Some of the risk factors for asthma are:
- Age – Children have a higher risk of asthma compared to adults.
- Obesity – Obese people are more prone to asthma attacks compared to healthy individuals.
- Smoke – People who smoke tobacco or cigarettes have a high risk of asthma.
- Alcohol – Individuals consuming alcohol are at high risk of asthma.
- Allergies – People having different allergies may develop asthma.
- Gender – Boys are more prone to asthma during childhood, while females have a higher risk in adolescence.
Getting treatment for asthma during an early stage is important. If you experience any of the symptoms of asthma, make sure to avail yourself of the assistance of a doctor. Depending on your condition, the doctor may recommend you to use asthma inhalers or asthma pumps and take asthma medications. Buy all this medicine from Medic Scales at the best price. Timely management can help you avoid complications and lead a normal life.