What Exactly Is Betnesol 1mg
Betnesol 1mg is a Betamethasone-based product, which is a member of the group of medications known as Corticosteroids. It’s utilize to treat a variety of kinds of ailments, such as asthma and extreme allergic reactions, blood-related conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disorders, and inflammatory conditions of the skin, kidneys as well as the digestive tract, and the heart, including connective tissue disorders, and malignant lymphoma.
Betnesol can also stop the rejection of organs following an organ transplant.
Your physician may suggest that you undergo tests relevant to better understand your health condition before beginning treatment with Betnesol 1mg. Beware of drinking alcohol when using Betnesol 1mg since it can cause a worsening of your condition.
Uses Of Betnesol Forte 1mg
Betnesol 1mg can describe as a corticosteroid medication that is use to treat a wide range of ailments, such as:
- Allergies like asthma and eczema, hay fever, and allergic to rhinitis
- Autoimmune disorders like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Psoriasis
- Inflammatory bowel conditions like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and
- Eye diseases like blepharitis and uveitis
- Kidney diseases like the nephrotic syndrome
- The blood diseases include hemolytic anemia and idiopathic purpura thrombocytopenic
How To Use Betnesol 1mg
You should take this medicine according to the dosage and period by your doctor. Inhale it all in one go. Don’t chew or crush it. Betnesol 1mg can take without or with food, however, it is best to consume it at a specific time.
Do not take Betnesol Tablets with dietary sodium.
How Betnesol 1mg Works
This is a steroid that acts by containing the production of testosterone.
Do not take Betnesol and consult your doctor right away if notice any of the following adverse reactions:
- Suicidal and depressed thoughts, as well as sadness
- The feeling is boosted (mania) or mood shifts
- Being anxious, experiencing sleep problems, experiencing problems in understanding or focusing, and losing memory
- The success, the hearing or sight of things that don’t exist
- Being frightened and frightened by strange thoughts
- Change how you behave or experience the emotions of being separated
- Allergies (signs are rash), vomiting or breathing issues, and bumps of the face, lips, or throat
- Bleeding or tingling of the skin, especially around the nose, mouth, eyes, lips, and Genitals