About Cabanex 0.5 mg
Cabanex 0.5 mg usage is generally stopped once prolactin levels are in normal range for six months. It can be given in the event that symptoms of having excessive prolactin recur. This medication can only be obtained upon prescription by your physician.
How does Cabanex 0.5 mg work?
Cefoperazone helps to destroy bacteria and fight infection.
How should I consider while taking Cabanex 0.5 mg medication?
If you’re allergic to cefixime, or any other component of this medicine. Inform your physician if sensitive to any medication. Be sure to inform your doctor about the allergy as well as what symptoms you experienced. It is important to mention itching, hives, rash or shortness of breath cough; wheezing; swelling of lips, face and throat or any other symptoms.
- You must keep this medication out of reach of children and teenagers. Store Cabanex 0.5 mg pills at room temperature, preferably away from daylight, heat and moisture.
- Make sure you toss unneeded medications or pills that are no longer in use in a detailed manner to ensure nobody consumes them.
- You should not flush Cabanex 0.5 mg pills down the toilet. Rather, you should dispose of unwanted or outdated medication through a “medicine take-back program.” Check with pharmacist for more information.
- To prevent young children and teens from taking this medicine, always keep the medicine in a secure location.
Precautions and Warnings
- Before you undergo treatment with Cabanex 0.5 mg ensure that you inform your doctor if suffer from any type of drug allergy that includes ergotamine and cabergoline.
- Prior to taking this medication, tell your physician of your medical history, for example hypertension, liver disease heart disease, lung disease.
- Also, be sure to inform your physician if you’re using any prescribed or OTC medications, multivitamins, herbal supplements, or other products.
- Cabanex 0.5 mg can make you somewhat dizzy or sleepy. Therefore, avoid drinking cannabis or alcohol. Also, avoid driving or using machinery while you’re taking this medication.
- To reduce the chance of experiencing headaches or dizziness to avoid headaches and dizziness, you should be able to stand slowly after lying or sitting while you are receiving treatment.
- Feeling weak