Caverta is an ED supplement used to treat sexual dysfunctions in men. Consist of a primary ingredient called Sildenafil citrate. It belongs to the class of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors, PDE 5 is an enzyme that blocks the path of smooth blood flow to the genitals. It helps males with erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence (in scientific language), is a sexual disease in which a man is unable to sustain the powerful erection required for routine sexual activity. It happens because the enzymes in the genitals narrow downs the blood vessels, which reduces the amount of blood that reaches them.
Sildenafil helps in maintaining a hard erection in the penis during coitus. It works by easing the blood arteries that supply the blood flow to the penis, which enhances the flow of oxygenated blood to the penis.
Uses And Benefits
As we talked about earlier Sildenafil tablets i.e, Caverta is used to treat impotence in men.
The active ingredient used in the pills is very helpful in improving the blood flow to the genitals thus making erections hard and easy.
Side Effects Of Caverta
Initially, you may experience some mild side effects which will be bearable once you get adjusted to the tablet’s usage. Most adverse effects don’t even need to be treated by a doctor.
These are some common side effects that are noticed in men who take Caverta 100. However, these effects change from person to person.
- Indigestion and Diarrhea
- Nosebleed and Dizziness
- Murky and bloody urine
- Foot and arm tingling, numbness, and blistering
- Visual alterations
- Responsiveness to light
- Protracted & painful erection
- Skin sensitivity on the face and neck
If these adverse effects are getting unbearable or if the erections are painful and the penis stays erect for longer than usual time, immediately consult your doctor.
How To Use Caverta?
Caverta 25mg comes in the form of swallowing pills which are highly recommended to take as a whole, without breaking it in half and crushing it.
- You may require sexual stimulation for this medication to be effective.
- Take this medicine every time at a fixed time.
- It can be taken either way, with or without food.
- Take a pause an hour before your scheduled sexual activity. Depending on the person, work may demand a variable amount of time, but it often lasts between 30 and an hour.
How Does Caverta Works?
An inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) is Caverta Tablet. It functions by reducing blood pressure in your penis, which increases blood flow there during sex. This makes it easier to develop and keep an erect, hard penis that is best suited for hot and steamy intercourse.
These are some precautions that you may need to keep in mind while taking Caverta 100mg tablet.
- Consuming alcohol with Caverta will negate the effects of pills. So stay away from alcohol whenever you are consuming medicinal tablets.
- It is recommended to consult a doctor if your partner is pregnant and you are planning to take this pill. Also if you are planning to conceive then talk to your doctor first
- Avoid Caverta 100 if the partner is a breastfeeding mother. However, this tablet is not suggested for women.
- Caverta 25mg Tablet may make you feel tired and lightheaded, less attentive, or damage your vision. If you are experiencing these symptoms, avoid driving.
- The foremost point to note is that caverta tablets are not recommended for people suffering from severe kidney and liver disease. Because there is not much information currently available on the usage of caverta for kidney & liver patients.
- It is not advised to use Caverta if you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa ( a rare type of eye disease) and anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, a non-arteritic type.
- Be cautious of caverta if you have a history of anemia, blood cancer, bone marrow, Peyronie’s disease, or hemophilia.
It might happen sometimes that you forget to take the tablet in such a situation skip the missing one and resume your regular regimen. Don’t increase the dosage. Increasing the dose might get you in real trouble for instance permanent disability in getting an erection.
Substitutes Of Caverta
If Caverta is not working for you talk to your doctor and tell them to prescribe you another drug or increase the dosage. These are some substitutes of caverta;
Before consuming any of these medications, speak with your doctor. If it’s safe for you, your physician will write a prescription for you.
- Avoid taking it more than once per day.
- Take it one hour before engaging in Coitus.
- Consult a doctor if the erection lasts more than 4 hours following sexual activity.
- Avoid taking Caverta if you have recently taken angina medicine.
- If you recently took angina medication, avoid taking Caverta.
- If you have recently experienced a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure, you should not use this medication.
- Away from dampness and direct sunlight, keep these medications in a covered container at room temperature.
- Keep it out of reach of minors at all costs.