I am sure you have heard of Cenforce which treats Erectile dysfunction in men but is also used to treat pulmonary artery hypertension.
Cenforce FM 100mg is a class of medicine for women that is specifically designed as a sexual stimulator to improve libido in women and assist with a condition known as FSAD (female sexual arousal disorder).
Before we dive in deep about the tablet’s description let’s take a brief understanding of what exactly is FSAD (female sexual arousal disorder).
What Is FSAD?
Similar to Erectile Dysfunction in men, FSAD is a sexual dysfunction in women. It happens whenever a woman is in stress because she can’t get or keep enough lubrication in her vagina.
It is indicated by the absence of or a major reduction in sexual feelings and thoughts, as well as a lack of enthusiasm to take part in sexual behavior. According to studies, more than 40% of females will suffer from sexual dysfunction at some point in their lives.
The causes mainly include medical factors or psychological factors.
- The side effect of antidepressant pills.
- Hormonal fluctuations
- A side effect of multiple sclerosis
- Surgeries or other physiological problems
- History of sexual or other types of abuse or trauma
- History of unpleasant sexual encounters
- Cultural messages that promote sexism or sexual shame
- body shaming issues
- Relationship endurance
- anxiety or conflict in relationships
- Lack of emotional connection, affection, or communication with a partner
Uses And Benefits
The sole purpose of the Cenforce FM 100 mg pills is to treat female sexual dysfunction in women and restore sexual energy.
When there is normally enough support and data to demonstrate the absence of sexual stimulation and activation then only your doctor will advise you to use this medicine.
Cenforce FM 100mg also known as the ‘Pink pill’ belongs to the group of sildenafil citrate. By consuming the pills, you can enhance the amount of blood flowing through your genitals i.e, the clitoral area and vagina.
Also Check Out: The Effect Of The End Of Covid’s Public Health Emergency
These are some side effects that might differ from mild to severe according to the person’s body nature.
- difficulty breathing
- the facial swelling
- abrupt weakened
- An upset stomach Skin rashes
- Bruised and painful joints
- chronic headaches
- blood in the nose
- chest ache and burning
- a bladder ache
- vision anomalies, etc.
Following are some rarest side effects that have occurred in 2% of the female population so far.
- digestive side effects like frequent vomiting, colitis, dry mouth, and gastritis
- cardiac arrest or heart failure
- Facial edema
- photosensitivity reaction
How To Use The Cenforce FM 100mg Pills?
This pill should be strictly taken only once a day. It is important to keep in mind that this medication has a certain dosage and may not be good for all females. The doctor’s final assessment should serve as your sole cause of direction and counsel.
Just as men take ED pills about 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity this pink pill should also be followed in the same manner, without breaking it in half and crushing it.
Take it as a whole with a glass full of water.
How Does The Cenforce FM 100mg Pill Work?
According to certain research, this medication aids in enhancing a woman’s desire for sex when engaging in sexual activity. It also causes a woman’s genitals to receive more blood, which makes the clitoris and the region around the vagina more sensitive to stimulation. Although the precise mechanism through which it increases sexual desire is still unknown. According to certain research, post-menopausal women taking this medication may experience an increase in vaginal moisture.
What Is The Safety Advice To Keep In Mind?
- As the effects of the drugs may last for 4 to 6 hours, only one pill a day should be taken. Nevertheless, the maximum recommended dose of Cenforce 150 mg (Sildenafil Citrate).
- If you have mistakenly taken more than the recommended dosage contact the nearest helpline center immediately.
- Those who are restricted from engaging in any sexual activity because of certain health issues shouldn’t use Cenforce FM.
- Heart disease and stroke patients should exercise caution while taking antihypertensive medications such as alpha-blockers because they may intensify the hypotensive effects.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take Cenforce FM 100mg as it could dilute in milk and cause fatal risks for the baby. This medicine falls under FDA category B which states the above statement.
- Avoid alcohol like plague if you are taking cenforce FM as it can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure levels.
- Just like alcohol, grapefruit juice functions and causes the same effects.
- Avoid eating anything substantial just before taking the tablets.
Other ED Pills
- Cenforce 50 mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Cenforce 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Cenforce 120 mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Cenforce 200
- Nizagara 100
- Super p force
- Fildena 100
You might occasionally not remember to take a tablet; in this case, just skip it and continue with your regular schedule or take it as soon as you remember. Don’t increase the dosage. Increasing the dosage on your own could have detrimental effects.
- The recommended storage temperature and humidity level for Cenforce FM 100mg tablets are 8–10 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid taking Cenforce FM 100mg if you previously took nitrate-based medicine for angina.
- Don’t let minors have access to it.
- Let your doctor know all the medications you are taking before undergoing any surgery.
- Use of this medication is not advised if you recently had a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure.
Interaction with drugs
There may be interactions between Cenforce FM and some prescription and over-the-counter drugs. As a result, it is imperative that you talk to your doctor about the medications you are taking so that a safe dosage strategy may be developed to prevent drug interactions.
- Alpha-blockers like Tamsulosin and Doxazosin are prescribed for high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate
- Nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, amyl, or butyl nitrite are nitrate-containing medications used to treat cardiovascular problems.
- medicines used to treat HIV
- Antifungal azoles
- The antibiotics macrolide
- other PDE5 inhibitors