If you are planning to get pregnant, but are unable to get there, you might have female infertility issues. Clofert 50 tablet is used to treat that same issue. First, let’s see what exactly is female fertility and what causes it.
When the ovary does not produce healthy eggs regularly or in sufficient amounts it is called female infertility. If you are trying to conceive and getting successful even after trying for one year (in the case of women over the age of 35, it is 6 months), then it might be the cause of female infertility.
Causes Of Female Infertility
These are some possible causes of your infertility
- Ovulation failure due to POI (primary ovarian insufficiency), PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), or Aging.
- Thyroid disease or any other endocrine disorders
- Problems in the menstrual cycles
- Blocked fallopian tubes or abnormal tissues in the uterus
- Uterine fibroids (however it doesn’t happen in most cases)
- Polyps (non-cancerous growth of tissues inside the uterus); chances of miscarriage are high if this is the case
- Other structural problems of reproductive organs
- Chronic infections like gonorrhea, chlamydia, or untreated syphilis
- Inadequately developed eggs or autoimmune disorders
Uses And Benefits
This Clofert 50mg tablet is commonly used all over the globe to treat female infertility problems.
Speaking of the benefits this medicine helps you in getting regular periods. Typically a woman during a regular menstrual cycle produces more than one egg, so it increases the odds that sperm will find an egg to fertilize. Plus the eggs which are developed by these drugs are more mature and healthy.
Eventually the chances of you getting pregnant rise.
These are some side effects of taking Clofert 50mg tablets.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Tender breasts
- Flushed skin
- Trouble sleeping
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Blurred vision
These negative effects, however, can vary from person to person.
How To Use Clofert 50?
Follow your physician’s instructions thoroughly while taking these medications. Don’t change the medication’s dosage and duration by yourself. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew on it, break it in half or crush it. Clofert 50 can be taken with or without a meal.
How Clofert 50 Works?
Clofert 50mg tablets contain a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which boosts female hormone production like progesterone and estrogen. As a result, the ovary’s ability to release eggs is stimulated. This hormone plays a very crucial role in childbirth.
- Consult your doctor before consuming alcohol as it can result in adverse effects.
- Avoid taking this tablet during pregnancy, as it is highly unsafe and it can be harmful to your developing baby.
- Similarly, do not take it if you are a breastfeeding mother as it can pass into your breast milk.
- Do not drive a vehicle, after immediate intake of these pills as one of the side effects is blurred vision and keep away from operating heavy machinery.
- It is highly advised to consult a doctor if you have past or present issues regarding kidney and liver disease.
Let your doctor know if you have any prior encounters with fits.
In case you have missed the dose do not double your dose to make it up for that. Continue with your regular dosage or talk to your doctor. But do not increase the dosage at any cost without consulting your doctor first.
- Sifem 50 mg
- Herova 50mg
- Fertoben 50mg
- Omifert 50mg
- Ovitech 50mg
- It is not safe to take these pills for more than 3 months or 3 menstrual cycles.
- Ovulation will result from the medication after 5-10 days. It is advised to engage in regular sexual activity throughout this time.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you are experiencing severe side effects like increased abdominal pain and excessive vomiting.
- Avoid tasks that require complete mental focus.
Active Ingredient: Triphenyl Stillbene derivative Ethylene
Indication: Infertility medicine (for females)
Dosage strength: 50mg
Habit forming: No
Action Class: Partial Estrogen Agonist
Interactions With Drugs
Any of the following medications can alter the effects of the others when used with Clofert 50mg tablets, leading to certain unfavorable side effects.
- Acenocoumarol tablets
- Estradiol tablets
- Ethinyl estradiol tablets
- Tibolone tablets