What Diane 35 mg is used for?
Diane 35 To treat skin issues like acne oily skin, and excess hair growth in women who are in their reproductive years. Because of Diane 35 is contraceptive effects, the drug should not be used to you by your doctor if they believe the treatment using hormone contraceptives is suitable.
- Have experienced an enlargement of blood in the lung, leg or another organ at an early age.
- Have polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Recently had a baby
- Certain uncommon medical conditions like systemic lupus and Crohn’s disease, erythematosus, or ulcerative colitis
- Are you suffering from sickle cell disease?
- Are breast cancer-free or have you had it in the recent
- Have you ever experienced issues in your heart or circulatory system, for example, high blood pressure
- Have you experienced migraines?
- Are you currently experiencing depression, or have been diagnosed with depression in the past
- Have you been diagnosed with the genetic disease known as porphyria
- Are you suffering from inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Have brown spots on your body or face? (chloasma)
- Primidone, Phenytoin, Barbiturates and oxcarbazepine. used to treat epilepsy.
- Rifampicin is that is use in the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Ritonavir, nevirapine and efavirenz are use for treating HIV as well as Hepatitis C Virus infections
- Griseofulvin, ketoconazole is use to treat fungal infections.
- Etoricoxib is use in the treatment of arthritis arthritis
- Bosentan is which is use for treating high blood pressure in the blood vessels in the lungs.
- Theophylline (used to treat breathing issues)
- Tizanidine (used to relieve muscle pain and/or cramps)
- St. John’s wort, the herb used to treat
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Breast pain
- Breast tenderness