High blood pressure is one of the most common health conditions that many of us might have heard of. It is considered dangerous and may lead to many other health conditions. But did you anytime hear about lower blood pressure? It is also called Hypotension. Is it also a condition that indicates other bad health conditions like Cardiovascular diseases. It is believed that orange juice reduces the blood pressure. So, does orange juice really reduce blood pressure and what has to be done when the blood pressure is going low?
Can you use drugs like Sildenafil for low blood pressure?
Table Of Content
- What Is Hypotension?
- What Is Low Blood Pressure
- Cause Of Low Blood Pressure:
- How To Treat Low Blood Pressure with Orange Juice?
- Does Cialis Lower Blood Pressure?
- Does Orange Juice Raise Blood Pressure?
What Is Hypotension?
When the heart beats, the blood is pushed against the arteries. The force or the pressure at which the blood is pushed is called blood pressure. There will be two different values Systolic blood pressure and Diastolic blood pressure that will help in reading the blood pressure value. The first one or average systolic blood pressure has to be between 90 to 120, while the latter should be between 60 to 80. So, anything that is below 90/60 is termed lower blood pressure.
What Is Low Blood Pressure
let us have a look at the symptoms of low blood pressure. Usually, there will not be any major symptoms with hypotension. But low blood pressure is nothing but the blood pressure is low and hence all the organs in the body may not receive enough blood.
- Clammy Skin
- Blurry vision
- Loss of consciousness
These are some of the symptoms.
Cause Of Low Blood Pressure:
The signs of low blood pressure will be seen in every human being at some point in time. Based on how your internal body regulates blood pressure, the pressure can fluctuate between normal to low. Some conditions can also be a reason for low BP like:
- Standing up quickly
- Blood infections
- When you have a shock
- Prolonged rest or bed rest
- When you lose a lot of blood due to some injury
- Certain health condition
- Certain medicines or other supplements that you take
How To Treat Low Blood Pressure with Orange Juice?
Just like high blood pressure, you will have to take good care of low blood pressure as well. You should know how to control blood pressure effectively. Drinking too much orange juice can lower blood pressure, but what should you drink when the blood pressure goes low? Here are some drinks that can help to control low pressure as well.
- Drinking plain water or filtered water. Yes, one of the main reasons why many people experience excessively lower blood pressure, is dehydration. Maintaining a good health condition is important and staying hydrated is important. So, drink water if you have the condition.
- Try natural herbal tea. It is known to control blood pressure levels better. Antioxidants are very important to control the flow of blood and herbal tea has this in good amounts.
- Coconut water is loaded with micronutrients and vitamins that are necessary for the human body. The level of electrolytes will replenish when you drink coconut water.
- Pomegranate juice is very good in helping blood pressure levels. It contains nutrients and vitamins that are necessary for the human body. That is very helpful for regulating blood pressure levels.
- Apart from all these, you can also use Fildena 100 for treating low blood pressure.
Does Cialis Lower Blood Pressure?
Erection can happen in men when the blood vessels are relaxed and there is healthy blood pressure. So, if you take one pill of Cialis 20mg, it can help in lowering or relaxing the blood vessels. That will help in increasing the blood flow to the penile area. It helps in treating erectile dysfunction. Along with this, you can also use other ED drugs like Nizagara 100 for controlling blood pressure disease.
Consult your doctor before you start using any pills for treating low blood pressure.
Does Orange Juice Raise Blood Pressure?
Yes, orange juice lower blood pressure and is very helpful for people with high blood pressure. A few studies were conducted on how to lower blood pressure and it has been proved that drinking two cups of orange juice on a daily basis for at least a few weeks can be helpful. It will reduce blood pressure by improving the blood flow to the arteries. But if people have low blood pressure levels, you should avoid drinking the juice.
While you are drinking orange juice for lowering your blood pressure, you should know what is dangerously low blood pressure. Excessive drinking of orange juice can be a reason for too low blood pressure.