About Extra Super Tadarise:
Tadalafil, a PDE-5 inhibitor, increases blood flow in the penis when sexual stimulation is occurring and allows for erections to occur.
Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), increases the amount of serotonin within nerves in order to improve ejaculation control and increase ejaculation time.
Side Effects of Extra Super Tadarise Tablet
- Prolonged erection
- Blurring of vision
- Pain in the chest and difficulty in breathing
- Swelling in the extremities
- Irregular heartbeat
Store in a cool & dry place.
How to take Extra Super Tadarise?
Extra Tadarise treats erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia. The active ingredient is tadalafil, and it comes in tablet form. Super Tadarise instructions may vary depending on who you are and what dose is recommended, but in general:
- Take the tablet with or without food.
- Take 10 mg 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- You may adjust the dose based on your response and tolerance. The maximum dose recommended is 20 mg per a day.
- Take no more than one tablet per 24 hours.
You should always follow the advice of your healthcare provider when using Extra Tadarise Tab. Also, be aware of any possible side effects. These may include indigestion, indigestion, headaches, back pain and muscle aches. It is important that you discuss with your doctor any medical conditions and medications before starting treatment.