For infants, elderly patients, and dysphagic patients, medicinal jelly formulas are an ideal dose form. These formulations provide quick medication breakdown and absorption through the mucosal surface, demonstrating an early start to action. Filagra Oral Jelly is available in different dosages that should be taken orally with simple water. The PDE5 inhibitor accomplishes it within minutes of intake.
This oral jelly comes in many fruit flavors. The exquisite flavor eliminates the sensation of ingesting any medicine. The strawberry taste is the most popular; it boosts amorous moods and enables the human body to react positively to sexual stimulation. It offers a zing of freshness, making the individual feel energized and invigorated.
Uses And Benefits
Filagra Gel includes Sildenafil Citrate, the very same active ingredient as Viagra, that’s why it is also referred to as generic Viagra.
This gel aids guys suffering from Sexual Dysfunction or impotence or Erectile Dysfunction. Furthermore, sexual dysfunction renders a guy unable of achieving an erection that too with sexual stimulation. This PDE5 inhibitor promotes blood flow throughout your penile veins. As a result, it helps a man to have a long-lasting and hard erection. As a result, Filagra oral jelly assists in the treatment of male impotence.
This medicine is only effective when a man is sexually stimulated. This gel also comes in a variety of flavors, including vanilla, orange, strawberry, banana, and pineapple.
This oral jelly should be strictly used as directed by your physician otherwise it can worsen the side effects.
- Urinary Tract Burning
- Headache, nasal congestion, diarrhea, or indigestion
- Bloody urine
- Palpitations in the heart
- Color blindness for green and blue, as well as a non-uniform pulse
- Sensitivity to light
- Respiratory issue
- Hearing difficulties may develop
- confusion, difficulty sleeping, or insomnia
How To Use Filagra Oral Jelly?
The gel-type medication must be consumed within an hour or two of vaginal sex. Squeeze the sachet(one at a time) into the spoon. The Filagra oral jelly must then be swallowed with a glass full of fresh water. However, a doctor advises against consuming it after a high-fat diet.
And if you had a large meal right before taking Filagra jelly, the medication’s effectiveness will be compromised. To achieve the greatest results, avoid eating heavy foods before taking the jelly.
This drug, however, remains in your bloodstream for approximately five to six hours. Furthermore, a person must use it just once when he desires to have sex it’s not recommended for daily use as most ED pills.
How Does Filagra Oral Jelly?
The major salt in the composition of Filagra oral jelly is Sildenafil citrate. Furthermore, this salt operates by blocking PDE5, which destroys cyclic GMP(Guanosine 3′,5′-cyclic monophosphate). And thus Filagra oral jelly helps to loosen the tissues and muscles of the penis by suppressing PDE5. Furthermore, the Sildenafil formula in the medicine operates on the labyrinthine bodies of your penis.
The oral jelly-like drug is easy to absorb. Furthermore, it enters the system much faster than a pill. Furthermore, the drug’s amazing benefits begin in 20 to 45 minutes. As a result, a guy is suitable for intercourse after this interval.
These are some safety advice that you need to keep in mind before taking Filagra oral jelly.
- If you have kidney or liver problems, you should cut back on your Filagra oral jelly dosage.
- Patients with any form of blood circulation disease, such as sickle cell anemia or multiple myelomas, should also exercise caution. Furthermore, people with these illnesses and polycythemia should consult with their doctors firsthand.
- Do not engage in heavy machinery or driving after taking Filagra Oral Jelly because it decreases attentiveness.
- Filagra Oral Jelly should not take by men under the age of 18 or by women.
- This jelly occasionally creates problems such as prolonged or painful erections. Such diseases may necessitate medical attention if they do not resolve on their own.
- ED medicines are not known to be effective in avoiding pregnancy, if you are not planning for pregnancy use effective birth control methods before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Men taking Sildenafil Citrate oral jellies must not take more than one dosage or mix various ED medications since the combination may cause significant adverse effects that need medical attention.
If you forget to take a dosage of the gel prescription, make sure to take it as soon as you recall. However, if the next dosage is approaching, you must omit the missed dose. Because taking two dosages at the same time can result in a drug overdose.
Other ED Medicines
- Kamagra oral jelly
- Lovegra 100mg
- Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Vilitra 60
- Vilitra 20
- Vidalista 20
- Vidalista 60
- Nizagara 100
- Cenforce 50 mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
These are substitutes for oral jelly. Nowadays there are many options available for oral pills such as jelly, disintegrating strips, chewable tablets, and many more.
- If you are going through sexual dysfunctionalities do not initiate taking this medicine on your own without consulting a doctor. Because your doctor will recommend the proper treatment only after examining the cause and severity of your issue.
- Let your doctor know all the previous health conditions or if you are currently going through some.
- If you are planning a gestation with your partner let your doctor know ahead.
- If you are going through any surgery or planning one inform your doctor of all the medication you are taking including Filagra oral jelly.
Generic Name of Filagra oral jelly: Sildenafil Citrate
Indication: Sexual Dysfunction (erectile dysfunction)
Manufacturer: Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Dosage strength: Varies
Habit forming: No
Interaction with drugs
You shouldn’t combine Filagra Oral Jelly with any medications that interact with it and cause negative side effects.
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Other Phosphodiesterase types five inhibitors