About Malegra 25 Mg:
Malegra 25 mg typically takes about 30 minutes before sexual activity. It can take with or without food, but it is best to avoid fatty foods as they can delay the absorption of the medication.
The most common side effects of Malegra 25 mg are headache, flushing, upset stomach, and stuffy nose. These side effects are usually mild and go away on their own.
Malegra 25 mg should not take by men who are allergic to sildenafil citrate or any other ingredients in the medication. It should also not be taken by men who are taking certain medications, such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, or riociguat.
If you are considering taking Malegra 25 mg, talk to your doctor first. They can help you determine if this medication is right for you and can answer any questions you may have.
How Malegra 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Works:
- This product works by increasing the blood flow in the penis.
- It doesn’t work on its own. It only works if a man has sexually aroused.
- The effects of medication can start in 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- The medication shouldn’t take more often than once per day.
Strength if Malegra
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, and Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
Warning And Precaution:
- Malegra 25 Mg should use very cautiously:
- With antihypertensives
- In patients who have any Physical Deformity of the Penis or had a Painful Erection which is lasting more than 4 hours
- In Dental Procedures or other surgeries
- It is not recommended for females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased conditions or complications.
Store Malegra 25 mg at room temperature, in a dark, dry, and clean place. Purchase the tablets with confidence.