Malegra DXT Plus (Sildenafil Citrate/Duloxetine)
Malegra DXT Plus consists of two active ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine.
Sildenafil Citrate dissolves in the blood and removes blockages in the arteries, blood vessels, and male organs. This increases blood flow to the male organ and provides men with erectile problems with strong and hard erections.
Duloxetine is an antidepressant that has been shown to be effective in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Bloody nose, Sleeplessness
- Indigestion, Dizziness, Bloody and cloudy urine, Painful urination
- Changes in vision
Do not take Malegra DXT Plus if:
- Malegra DXT Plus contains ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
- You are experiencing mental stress or engaging in any physical activity
- Your doctor has advised you to avoid sexual activity due to heart problems
- You are taking nitroprusside or nitrates in any form, including tablets, capsules, patches, ointments, and even a patch.
Follow the instructions of your doctor when taking medication.
Most patients are prescribed 100mg Sildenafil with 60mg Duloxetine.
Use Malegra DXT Plus as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it’s almost time for your following dose. Use only one dose at a time.
Can you drink alcohol while taking Duloxetine?
Duloxetine may also cause liver damage. This risk could be increased if you drink while taking Duloxetine. Ask your doctor if you can drink occasionally while taking Duloxetine. You should ask your doctor if you can drink alcohol safely while taking this drug.
How long does it take Duloxetine to work?
Sildenafil Duloxetine tablets usually take three to four weeks before they start to work. Don’t stop the treatment in between thinking it isn’t effective.
What do I need to know about the storage and disposal?
Store this medication in its original container, with the lid tightly closed, out of the reach of children. Store the drug at room temperature, away from excessive heat. Contact your local recycling department or your pharmacist to find out about the take-back programs available in your area.