About Manforce 100 mg
The phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitor sildenafil citrate is sold under the brand name Manforce 100 mg. PDE5 inhibitors function by loosening the smooth muscle cells of the penis, which increases blood flow and causes an erection.
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), men use Manforce 100 mg. A form of high blood pressure that affects the lungs is pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is also treat with it.
Manforce 100 mg should consume either without food or with a small meal. Take it about an hour before engaging in sexual activity. Work requires different parts of time depending on the individual, but often takes between 30 and an hour.
It is not recommended to take 100 mg more than once a day. If you are using nitrates or other blood pressure-lowering drugs, you shouldn’t take it.
Use of Manforce 100 mg
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), men use It. A form of high blood pressure that affects the lungs is pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is also treated with it.
Manforce 100 mg causes the smooth muscle cells of the penis to relax, increasing blood flow and causing an erection. If there is no sexual stimulation, it is ineffective.
Here are some tips for using 100 mg safely:
- Only consume Manforce 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are using nitrates or other blood pressure-lowering drugs, avoid taking Manforce 100 mg.
- Inform your physician of all the drugs you are taking, including prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal supplements.
- It may cause adverse effects; be aware of them and get medical help if you experience any severe ones.
How to work
Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) is the enzyme that Manforce 100 mg inhibits. The chemical cGMP, which aids in relaxing the smooth muscle cells in the penis, is broken down by PDE5. Manforce 100 mg blocks PDE5, allowing more cGMP to get, settling smooth muscle cells and increasing blood flow to the penis. An erection is the effect of this.
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- A sudden decrease in blood pressure
- Allergic reaction
How to take
- Analyze the label thoroughly. It should only take in agreement with your physician orders, as stated on the label.
- Take 100 mg of Manforce after a small meal or on an empty stomach. Preferably, take it at least an hour before engaging in sexual activity.
- With a glass of water, completely embody the tablet. Avoid chewing or breaking the tablet.
- Take no better one pill in a 24-hour time.