Silagra 100 mg Tablet
Silagra 100 mg is an oral drug prescribed by specialists for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the dynamic fixing Sildenafil Citrate (found in the well-known blue pill) that works by expanding the bloodstream to the penis. It assists men with accomplishing or supporting an erection firm enough for sex. Silagra 100 tablets manufactured by Cipla and Silagra Cipla is the best brand for generic medication for erectile dysfunction.
How does Silagra 100 mg work
Silagra 100 mg has a place with a class of medications known as PDE 5 (Phosphodiesterase Type 5) inhibitors. It works by hindering the activity of the chemical PDE 5 and further develops blood flow all through the body, including the penis.
Due to the action in the chemical PDE 5, the courses are tightened, and blood won’t be delivered to the penis effectively. Therefore, it becomes hard to accomplish or keep an erection. Sildenafil Citrate present in Silagra blocks the activity of PDE 5 and permits blood to stream effectively to the penis. It keeps PDE 5 from obliterating cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) and empowers the withdrawal and expansion of blood vessels. When cGMP is produced, it is absorbed by the bloodstream into the penis but this makes pressure on the penis to promote an erection.
Uses of Silagra 100 mg
This medicine is used to treat the following diseases:
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – otherwise called barrenness, makes a man unfit to accomplish or support an erection firm enough for sex. It is caused by a decrease in blood flow to the penis that can be caused by mental and physical elements.
Dosage of Silagra 100 mg
A solitary tablet of Silagra 100 mg is prescribed to be required in one day. Try not to consume more than one tablet in 24 hours. This medicine is able to be taken without or without food. Notwithstanding, it works best when taken on an unfilled stomach. Take this pill precisely one hour before sex. The effects of this medicine can be capable inside the main hour of its utilization. The effects ordinarily keep going for 4 hours. Notwithstanding, this might differ from one individual to another. On the off chance that you don’t experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction, don’t consume this tablet except if advised by your doctor.
Other Useful Medication:
The medicine is administered at times when it is required. And, you’re less inclined to miss a dose.
An overdose of the drug can prompt different side effects and if there is a suspicion of an overdose If you suspect an overdose, seek medical help immediately.
Silagra 100 mg may not be reasonable for you assuming you experience the ill effects of any ailment. Before you take this medicine, let your PCP know:
- If you have a background marked by stroke, congestive cardiovascular breakdown, and so on
- Assuming that you experience the ill effects of blood cell issues like sickle cell paleness, leukemia, and so on
- On the off chance that you experience the ill effects of a kidney or liver illness.
- Assuming you have an actual distortion of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- Assuming you have uncontrolled blood pressure.
- On the off chance that you experience the ill effects of conditions, for example, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, hypertension, and so on
- If you have an uncommon acquired eye condition, for example, retinitis pigmentosa.
- On the off chance that you take nitrates for chest torment.
- If you are experiencing the negative effects of seizures or epilepsy.
- If you think you’re nursing or pregnant.
- In the event that you suffer from the consequences of an ischemic coronary illness (otherwise called coronary course illness).
- If you are an alcoholic or have a background marked by substance misuse.
- Assuming you experience the ill effects of any ailments not recorded here, let your primary care physician know about them. Examine your clinical history exhaustively with the specialist.
Side effects of Silagra 100 mg
Likewise, with some other medications, there are sure side effects that can happen while taking Silagra 100 mg tablets. The majority of these side-effects are impermanent and disappear after some time.
A few normal side effects include:
- Cerebral pains
- Acid reflux
- Loose bowels
- Visual aggravations
- Excruciating pee
- Nasal clog
- Shivering in arms and feet
- Back torment
A few uncommon side effects include:
- A delayed and difficult erection of over 4 hours (a condition known as priapism)
- Abrupt vision misfortune in one of the two eyes (known as NAION)
- Unpredictable heartbeat
- Inconvenience relaxing
If you take any prescription or non-prescription drugs, nutrients, and homegrown enhancements, let your PCP know about them. Certain medications can interface with Silagra sildenafil tablets 100mg and influence how it works.
- Imatinib Mesylate
Different medicines for ED
This is anything but a total rundown of potential drug interactions more examine conceivable drug interactions with your PCP before beginning this medicine.
Other ED Pills:
Interaction with alcohol
Alcohol builds the danger of antagonistic side effects and lessens the odds of getting an erection also try not to polish off alcohol alongside this medication.
Interaction with grapefruit juice
Grapefruit juice raises the degrees of Silagra in the body and defers the time it takes for the medication to work. So, it should not be consumed when taking this medication.
- Silagra 100 mg tablets ought to be put away securely at room temperature in their unique bundling.
- The pills should stay out of reach of pets and kids.
- Get the pills far from direct hotness, dampness, and daylight.
- Try not to consume the pills past their termination date.
- Keep the pills in a cool and dry spot in an impermeable compartment.