Manufactured by RSM laboratories this is erectile dysfunction medication for men. And the primary ingredient used in this popular Sildigra 250 mg is sildenafil citrate which is also used to make a brand medicine known as Viagra.
The history of this drug is known as a revolutionary accident in the pharmacy industry. This is because around the 1990s the researchers or more specifically pharmaceutical chemists at Pfizer were experimenting with drugs for the cure of angina and hypertension. But during phase 1 of clinical trials, one of the chemists revealed that the medication had minimal impact on angina and hypertension but might cause significant hard erections.
As a result, Pfizer chose to commercialize it for erectile dysfunction. However, it got approval from the FDA(Food and Drug Administration) in 1998.
This was the brief history of Sildenafil. After the introduction of Viagra also known as ‘Blue Pills’ many other Ed pills came into the market. For instance Vigora, Suhagra, Malegra, Penegra and Zenegra.
Uses And Benefits
Sildigra 250 mg is popularly known for its magical cure to make hard erections happen smoothly. But sometimes it is also prescribed to patients suffering from angina or pulmonary hypertension.
Basically, it allows a hard erection by relaxing the contracted blood vessels and thus increasing the blood flow to the genitals.
Speaking of other benefits of Sildigra 250 mg it also improves your urine functioning and is endothelial-friendly.
- Irregular heartbeats
- Sudden hearing loss,
- Swelling of various bodily parts,
- Coughing up mucus
- Significant shortness of breath
- Sudden eyesight loss,
- Changes in vision begin
- Excessive Sweating
- Chest ache
- Nausea and nosebleeds
- chest discomfort
- Radiating pain in the shoulder or jaw,
- stomach ache
- Nose congestion
- Muscular ache
How To Use The Sildigra 250mg Pills?
For the purpose of usage of Sildigra 250 mg make sure you take complete notes from your doctor regarding the ingestion means. These are some guidelines to help to understand the ingestion method of pills.
- Usually, the pill is consumed 45 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse or vaginal penetration. However, to make the pill work efficiently you may need some kind of physical stimulation.
- To take the pill you may use a glass full of water or milk. Since the ingredient used in the medication is quite strong milk can go well with it. Plus milk is an aphrodisiac substance so it will be like the cherry on top.
- Do not take any drugs with cold water instead use lukewarm water or water at room temperature.
- You may take Sildigra 250mg with or without food but make sure it is lightly weighted food. As fatty meals can delay the functioning of the drug.
- Do not take 2 tablets at once for increasing the dosage. Doing so can increase the chances of getting severe side effects by 2 times.
- Furthermore, it is not recommended to crush, squash, chew, or split this medication, but rather to swallow it whole.
- Lastly, avoid grapefruit juice and alcohol with Sildigra 250 mg as it can interact adversely.
How Does The Sildigra 250mg Pill Work?
Sildigra 250 mg is knowns as a PDE5 inhibitor made with sildenafil citrate and other such ingredients. PDE5 inhibitor is a class of medicine that works by inhibiting the functioning of certain hormones that constricts the blood flow to the genitals.
- Plus the drugs soothe or relaxes the muscles thus allowing smooth blood flow to the genitals. Since it enhances blood flow Sildenafil is also used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure.
- When you are sexually aroused it aids in the excessive production of nitric acid in the body which allows your penis to stay erect for a longer time.
- It is also reported that Sildigra 250 mg helps to address premature ejaculation along with erectile dysfunction.
What Is The Safety Advice To Keep In Mind?
- As we talked about earlier, avoid fatty foods, alcohol, and grapefruit juice with Sildigra 250 mg. Fatty meals will put breaks on the breakdown of chemical compounds. While alcohol and grapefruit juice react negatively.
- If you are below 18 years and above 65 years, this medicine is clearly not for you. However, if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction we would recommend you talk it out to your doctor.
- These pills are not suitable for female use.
- If you are taking high blood pressure medication like riociguat abstain from taking Sildigra 250mg.
- If you are allergic to any of the compounds used in the making of the Sildigra 250 mg do not take it.
- If you are currently taking Sildigra stay away from nitroglycerine.
- This medication is not recommended for those who recently had heart surgeries. Additionally, if you are suffering from any heart conditions, kidney or liver disease, and high or low blood pressure.
It is critical that you strictly adhere to your doctor’s dosage recommendations. If you forget to take a dosage, skip it and go about your business as usual. To add up for a missing dosage, do not take two pills at once.
Overdosing can be dangerous to one’s health.
- If you have accidentally overdosed on Sildigra 250 mg, contact your local medical emergency facility immediately since failure to do so might be lethal.
- Maintain your prescriptions in a cool, dry place. Place it in a cupboard or a chest of drawers, away from the stove, sink, and any other hot appliances. It might also be kept in storage containers.
- Store it in such a way that your children or pets can not access it.
- Enquire with your pharmacist or doctor about any special storage needs for this medication.
- Before buying any medication check for the manufacturing & expiry dates.
- If you are about to have surgery, make sure to tell your doctor about all of your medications, including sildigra 250mg.
More ED Pills
Generic Name of Pain O Soma 500mg(Active Ingredient): Sildenafil Citrate
Indication: Erectile Dysfunction
Manufacturer: RSM Enterprises
Dosage strength: 250mg
Habit forming: No
Interaction With Drugs
Several prescription and over-the-counter medications may interfere with Sildigra 50 mg. Thus, it is critical that you discuss your medications with your doctor so that a safe dose plan may be devised to avoid drug interactions.
These were the names of a few drugs that interact with Sildigra 250 mg.