About Suhagra (Sildenafil Citrate):
Suhagra is the brand name of sildenafil, a medication that treats erectile malfunction (ED) among men. It’s a PDE5 inhibitor. This means that it relaxes the blood vessels of the penis to allow more blood flow and cause an erection. Suhagra (Sildenafil Citrate) can be taken orally and usually takes 30 minutes for it to start working. The effects of Suhagra can last up to four hours.
Suhagra, a prescription drug, is not for everyone. Men who take nitrates should avoid taking it, as there can be serious interactions. Suhagra may also interact with some other medications. It is therefore important to consult your doctor prior to taking the drug.
Suhagra is most commonly associated with headaches, flushing and stomach upset. These side effects usually subside on their own. Rarely, there are more serious side effects such as priapism.
Speak to your doctor if you’re considering Suhagra. Suhagra is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, but you should use it carefully.
Dosage Of Suhagra
Side Effects of Suhagra:
The most common side effects of Suhagra are:
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
- Vision problems (such as blurred vision or changes in color vision)
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Muscle pain
How to use Suhagra:
- Take the tablet as directed by your doctor.
- The usual starting dose is 50 mg, taken about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- The maximum dose is 100 mg per day.
- Suhagra should not be taken more than once a day.
- It is important to drink plenty of water when taking Suhagra.
Suhagra is a great product, but there are some things you should know about it:
- Suhagra may interact with other medications. It is therefore important that you tell your doctor all the medications you take.
- Suhagra shouldn’t be taken by men taking nitrate medication, as it can cause serious interactions.
- Suhagra may cause side effects such as back pain, headaches, stomach upset, and flushing. These side effects usually subside on their own.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you experience serious side effects such as priapism.
Tips for using Suhagra (Sildenafil Citrate):
- Increase the dose as necessary.
- Suhagra can be taken on an empty stomach, or after a light meal.
- Suhagra should not be taken if you’ve recently had a heart attack, stroke or other heart problems.
- Suhagra can cause interactions with other medications.
- Before taking Suhagra, discuss with your doctor any health conditions that you may have.