What is Super Tadarise?
Super Tadarise is a combination of two medications, Tadalafil tablets, and Dapoxetine. It is effective in treating Erectile Dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation. It is an improved version of a commonly available impotence drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Tadalafil is the active ingredient. Tadalafil inhibits PDE5 (phosphodiesterase). It increases blood flow in the penis when sexual stimulation is occurring, which allows for an erection during sexual activity.
Dapoxetine, also known as SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibition), is a selective SSRI. It increases the levels of serotonin in the nerves and helps control ejaculation.
What is Super Tadarise used for?
Super Tadarise (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine) helps treat male sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction occurs when you are unable to maintain or get an erection while having sexual relations. It is important to control ejaculation when you are having sexual relations. This will prevent premature ejaculation.
Super Tadarise is a combination of Tadalafil and Tadalafil, which increases blood flow by regulating the PDE5 enzymes. Dapoxetine, on the other hand, increases serotonin in the nervous system. This prolongs the time it takes to ejaculate, and improves control of ejaculation.
Dosage of Super Tadarise:
How to use it?
Erectile dysfunction may affect your overall health. It can help you achieve a fulfilling sexual experience.
Only after consulting your doctor, should you take Tadarise. While administering the medication, you should keep in mind:
- Take Super Tadarise between 1 and 3 hours prior to any sexual activity.
- Take only one pill per day. If you miss a dose, don’t take more than one tablet per day.
- It can take orally in order to increase sexual desire. The dose may increase if the desired outcome cannot achieve with the regular dosage. Consult your doctor before doing so.
- Super Tadarise may take either with or without food. Swallow the tablet along with a glass of water.
- Increased thirst
- Feeling light-headed with sudden movements
- Dizziness and headache
- Nasal congestion
- Temporary abnormality in vision
Super Tadarise must keep in a tightly-sealed container at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. This drug is not intended for children. If you are unsure, consult your doctor.