Table of contents
When a man is not able to get a stronger erection that helps him to have pleasurable sexual intercourse, then he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. A few men face this issue occasionally, like once or twice when there is a lot of stress, too much alcohol consumption, or fatigue. But there are men who experience this most of the time almost 25 percent of the time. Usually, three conditions occur men don’t get an erection, sometimes they get an erection but not when they wish to make love and the third is they will not be able to hold the erection long enough. You can cure Erectile Dysfunction by using Prescription drugs such as Fildena 100, Vidalista 20, and Cenforce 200 are available for getting an erection if you are sexually aroused.
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction:
When trying to find out How to fix ED, it is very important for everyone to understand what causes erectile dysfunction in men. There are several reasons that can cause ED and it changes from person to person. Finding the underlying condition is one of the best ways for treating erectile dysfunction and getting the fastest cure for it.
- Diabetes, especially if you are having type-2 diabetes, then it can be a reason for erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure.
- Chronic Kidney issues.
- Drug abuse
- Spinal injury or brain injury in the past.
- Side effects of certain medication that you used in the past and used for a pretty long period.
- Psychological issues like stress, anxiety, depression, and others.
- Radiation therapies near the pelvic area.
- Very little activity throughout the day.
Irrespective of the reason for erectile dysfunction, we also have treatments for erectile dysfunction. Following the right method can also help in getting an erection.
Also Read: How Dark Chocolate Can Boost Your Sex Life?
Is ED Seen Only In Older Men?
This is not true. Erectile dysfunction is a common issue faced by older men, but even younger men face this issue. Usually, older men will take a little longer than younger men to get an erection. They need to be sexually more stimulated to get an erection, stroking and touching can help older men. Also, they will not be able to get the next erection very easily. It will take longer. But the older men are able to maintain good health, then getting an erection is not a big deal.
5 Ways To Cure Erectile Dysfunction:
If you are looking for the fastest way to get an erection then you are at the right place. Always remember that detecting the cause of erectile dysfunction can give you the best solution for this problem. Here we have discussed a few simple ways that can help men to get a stronger erection:
1. Make Lifestyle Changes
The best and easiest way to cure erectile dysfunction is to make lifestyle changes. Yes, you can cure erectile dysfunction without drugs if you can follow some simple steps in your daily life. As discussed above, you need to keep your weight under control and stay physically active. You can go running, jogging or walking at least thrice a week. Along with that, you can quit tobacco and alcohol, if you consume them in excess or if you have found that you are unable to get an erection while you use them. You can try yoga or some favorite sport for relieving your stress. One very important thing to do is get enough sleep.
2. Using Oral Medication
Oral medications are available for treating erectile dysfunction like Sildenafil Citrate, Kamagra, Avanafil, Vardenafil, and many others. You can talk to your doctor and get started with the right medicine. Any PDE-5 inhibitor is a good choice for treating ED, but not all of them will be the right medicine. So, talking to the doctor can be a good choice.
3. Injectable Drugs
Just like oral medication, you will also be able to find many injectable drugs available on the market for you. These injectable drugs will help in treating erectile dysfunction and also give erection faster. But you should always start them only after talking to the doctor and knowing the right way to use them. That way, you will not have to face any kind of problem. You will also be able to understand the right way to use the medicine.
4. Vacuum Devices
Another easiest way to get an erection is using vacuum devices. Yes, there are several penile pumps or devices that can help in getting an erection. So, if you don’t want to try any medicine or drugs, then this can be a good choice. There are several vacuum pumps or devices available in the present market. The plastic tube is one of those devices and should be worn around the penis. This pump will help in getting an erection. Elastic ring and vacuum pump are the other devices that you can try.
5. Penile Implant Surgery
As already discussed, there will be several reasons for erectile dysfunction in men. So, you need to be very careful while choosing the treatment option. If there is any damage to the blood vessels in the penile area, then penile implant surgery is a great choice. This treatment option will help in treating the damaged vessels so that the blood flow to the penile area gets normal. Many doctors suggest this treatment based on the cause of ED.
So, these are some of the fastest methods for getting an erection. Talking to your doctor can help you better in treating erectile dysfunction. There is no single simple trick to cure ED. It always depends on the person and the cause due to which he is facing this health condition. If it is due to psychological issues, then it may not need any major treatment or medicine. Counseling or exercises for mental health like Yoga can help better. Always check if this is a permanent condition for you or if you are just facing it a few times.
Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure? Are you thinking about how can I control my blood pressure? You must get worried about using medicines to lower the number. Lifestyle plays a very vital role to treat high blood pressure. If you can control your blood pressure successfully by following a healthy lifestyle, you may be avoiding, delaying, or decreasing the need for any medication for your high blood pressure.
Tips to Control High Blood Pressure
1. Regularly Walk And Exercise:
- These are the best ways of lowering high blood pressure.
- With regular exercise, you can keep your heart strong.
- It will stay more efficient to pump blood.
- Thus the arterial pressure will be lowered.
- Moderate exercise of 150 minutes like walking or vigorous exercise of 75 minutes like running every week will aid in lowering BP.
- Thus your heart health will get improved.
- Doing more exercise will lower your BP further.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests that there could be a link between high blood pressure and erectile disorder in some men. This could indicate that high blood pressure, heart disease, or any other health problem, maybe the cause. Cenforce 100 mg and Fildena 100 are able to help patients with their erectile problems. You can check some more medicine for Erectile Dysfunction.
2. Follow A Healthy Diet:
- Include dairy products, veggies, fruits, seeds, and nuts in your daily diet.
- Your blood pressure will get reduced by almost 11 mm Hg if you are having high BP.
- Follow the below-mentioned tips to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain your food diary. Start to note down what you eat. It may be even for only a week. It will give you a clear idea of your real eating habits. Start tracking what, how much, when, and even why you eat.
- Shop smartly. Go through all food labels thoroughly when you will shop. Also, stick to your plan of healthy eating when you dine out.
3. Decrease Sodium Intake:
- A small decrease of sodium in your daily diet will improve your heart health.
- It will lower blood pressure by almost 5-6 mm Hg if you are having high BP.
- Sodium intake’ effect on normal blood pressure usually varies among different groups of people.
- Generally, try limiting sodium intake to 2300 mg each day or less.
- Yet a lower intake of sodium such as 1500 mg each day or less is perfect for most adults.
- For reducing sodium in your diet, consider the following tips:
- Eat less processed foods. A small amount of sodium is only naturally present in foods. Most sodium gets included during processing.
- Never add salt. Instead of sodium make use of spices or herbs to add some flavor to your food.
- Easily adapt it. If you feel you cannot drastically decrease sodium in the diet suddenly, gradually cut back. Let your palate get adjusted with time.
- Choose food properly. Try buying low-sodium food or beverage alternatives.
4. Restrict Sugar And Refined Carbohydrates:
- By restricting sugar and refined carbohydrates you can lose weight.
- Thus it will reduce your blood pressure.
- Sugar mainly fructose may be increasing your BP more compared to salt.
- People with ore weight or who are obese with them low fat and low carbohydrate diets reduced their diastolic blood pressure by almost 5mm Hg.
- Their systolic is one by 3mm Hg after six months.
- Also by including low sugar and low carbohydrate diet you will feel fuller more a much longer time.
- This is because you will consume more fat and protein.
5. Lower Excess Stress:
- These days everyone is living in stressful times.
- Workplace, demands from family, politics, etc. cause stress.
- Find ways of lowering your stress.
- You should also be aware of how to manage high blood pressure.
- You will find many ways for relieving stress successfully.
- Hence understand what will work best for you.
- Start practicing deep breathing, go for a walk, read a book, watch your favorite series, and so on.
- Listen to music every day as it will decrease systolic pressure.
6. Limit Alcohol Intake And Quit Smoking:
- Alcohol is not only bad but also good for your health.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Usually, a day drink daily for women or two daily for men can lower the BP potentially by nearly 4mm Hg.
- One drink is equal to 5 ounces of wine and 12 ounces of beer.
- But remember that this protective impact will be lost if you drink a lot of alcohol.
- Drinking over moderate amounts of alcohol will be raising pressure by many points.
- It will too decrease the effectiveness of all tips for taking blood pressure medication.
- Also, you must be quitting smoking.
- Each cigarette that you smoke will increase your pressure for various minutes after you finish it.
- Quitting smoking will aid your BP in being back to normal.
- If you stop smoking it will lower your heart disease risk.
- Your overall health will get improved.
- People who will quit smoking will live longer than those who never stop smoking.
7. Ensure You Sleep Well:
- When you sleep, your pressure typically lowers.
- If you do not get good sleep, it will impact your BP.
- People experiencing sleep deprivation, mainly the middle-aged ones have an increased blood pressure risk.
- Regularly if you are sleepless for less than 7 hours each night or over 9 hours each night, then it is linked with an increased high blood pressure rate.
- Regularly if you sleep 5 hours or less each night was also related to a major long-term high BP risk.
- For a few people, having a good night’s sleep is never easy.
- Check out some of the ways to have a restful sleep.
- Set a regular sleep schedule
- Spend your time relaxing before bedtime
- Exercise during the daytime
- Avoid any daytime nap
- Maintain a comfortable bedroom
High blood pressure impacts a huge population worldwide. Medicines are one of the ways of treating this condition. But there are some natural ways of controlling high blood pressure. The above-mentioned ways will ultimately aid you in lowering your heart disease risk. Also, you can check out Medic Scales Healthy Living Program and become aware of blood pressure measurement and ways of controlling it.
When a man is unable to keep an erection long enough to make love with his partner or when he is unable to get an erection, this condition is referred to as erectile dysfunction. This is a very common problem with an older men, who have crossed the age of 60 years. Almost 44 percent of the world population who are affected with ED are above 60 years. Only four percent of them are below 40. But that does not mean that younger men will not be affected by Erectile Dysfunction. Did you know that there are several foods for erectile dysfunction that can help in treating it? If not, continue reading:
If you are coming across this problem of erectile dysfunction in rare cases, then this is not something to be worried about. But if this repeats at least 50 percent of the time, then it is a major concern. There will be several reasons behind erectile dysfunction and it is important to identify them to fight it better. You cannot say that there is one specific reason behind the cause of erectile dysfunction. In some men, it can be one reason and in others, there can be several factors causing it. But one main reason can be the lack of proper blood flow to the penile area and taking Cenforce, Super Tadapox, and some foods that help erections is a good solution to it. The reasons for lack of blood flow can be hardened arteries or high blood pressure. Both these conditions can be treated with foods for erectile dysfunction.
Some Useful Foods To Cure Erectile Dysfunction:
Taking a proper diet for ED is not the only solution. Rather than focusing on a just balanced diet, you need to understand what should be part of your diet. That means you should know what are the foods that help erectile dysfunction.
If you are looking for the best foods for erectile dysfunction, then you should know that avocado benefits sexually. This is a fruit that is high in nutrients, and calories as well. It has high amounts of Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin K, and Magnesium. Along with all this, it is also rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help with erectile dysfunction due to its antioxidant properties. Just 100 grams of Avocado contains 2.7 mg of Vitamin E. So, this is one of the super foods for erectile dysfunction as avocado benefits men.
Spinach is a very common leafy vegetable that we consume at least twice a week. Best foods for penis is spinach It is very low in calories. It comes with high amounts of Minerals and Vitamins. It is rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K. Along with this, it also has Folate. This substance present in Spinach is commonly called Vitamin B9. When your body does not have enough Vitamin B9 or Folate, then it can be the reason for erectile dysfunction. So, taking spinach can be helpful. Many people take this as food for sexual health.
The next food that we have on our list is watermelon. There are several benefits of watermelon and the benefits of watermelon sexually are not popular. Only experts understand how this fruit can be useful for men with erectile dysfunction. This fruit is loved by many people as is very low in calories as 92 percent of it is just water. But this simple fruit contains Citrulline and that can be very helpful in relaxing the muscles around the penile area. That means, the blood flow will get improved, which is a major cause of erectile dysfunction. You can even consume it in the form of fresh juice as it is the best juice for erectile dysfunction.
We have seen the natural foods to cure erectile dysfunction so far and now let us have a look at something everyone loves, Chocolate. Yes, Dark chocolate can also be good food for sexuality for men. Dark chocolates come with flavonoids and they are antioxidants. Antioxidants are a very important food for a sexually long time. So, next time when you find Dark Chocolate in the supermarket, do not forget to pick a bar for yourself if you have ED issues. There are other benefits of dark chocolate like improved mood and boost energy.
So, along with the benefits of avocado sexually, we have seen three more foods for erectile dysfunction. Apart from these, there are a few more foods that can help in treating erectile dysfunction to some extent. Food alone does not do any magic. You need to follow a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy foods for erectile dysfunction, get enough sleep and above all, talk to a doctor. That provides you a solution for all your doubts as well.