Every living entity on this earth begins the day when the sun rises because without the sun there is no life. The Sun is undoubtedly worshipped as a deity in numerous civilizations like Persia, Greek, and Egypt. But among all Indian civilizations gave greater significance to Sun which they call Surya. So where does the term ‘Surya Namaskar’ come from?
Table of contents
- Surya Namaskar’s Origin
- What Are The Benefits Of Surya Namaskar?
- Does Surya Namaskar Have Side Effects?
Surya Namaskar’s Origin
The term Surya namaskar roughly translates to the Sun Salutation. Basically, it is a traditional yoga combination of 12 different yoga postures. It is presumed that the King of Aundh a small town in the state of Maharashtra, India, the Late Bhawanrao Shriniwasrao Pant Pratinidhi, originated this yoga practice and spread it in the 1920s.
It is also believed that modern-day push-ups are also originated from one of the poses of Surya Namaskar.
Anyways according to recent studies, regularly practicing Surya namaskar can boost your sexual life. So far we have heard the benefits of doing yoga for mental peace. Buy doing yoga for healthy sex life sounds dubious because we lack rational explanations, but we can certainly give it a shot. However, you can spice up your sex life by buying the most popular pills from medicscales like Cenforce 120 and Tadarise 20.
What Are The Benefits Of Surya Namaskar?
As we said earlier Surya Namaskar is the combination of 12 different positions, each position has a unique ‘mantra’ that needs to be chanted while doing poses of Surya Namaskar. However, if you don’t know these mantras you can simply avoid them.
Numerous research investigations have highlighted the tight association between psychological and physical health. Keeping both in check is essential for putting one’s best foot ahead in life.
Benefits For Physical Health
- A survey conducted in 2020 showed, 25% of the male adult population is suffering from lower back pain. And it kind of makes it difficult for you to engage or explore those intimate positions with your partner. Here Surya Namaskar can aid you in elevating any kind of back pain as it includes various stretching positions.
- If you are suffering from any sort of sexual dysfunctionality such as erectile dysfunction and the cause is insufficient blood flow. Try some of these ED pills for better results; Vilitra 60, Kamagra Gold 100, and Sidalist. Despite significant plaque deposition in the arteries, the sun salutations force the heart to flow blood into the penis.
Because it is a total-body workout, the blocked nerves receive adequate blood to achieve a sustained erection, reducing the risk of erectile dysfunction. Feel free to experiment with additional ED supplements like Cenforce 100 or Malegra 200 if you are suffering from acute erectile dysfunction issues.
- Additionally, if you are diabetic doing Surya namaskar will definitely help you in controlling your blood sugar levels by activating pancreatic cells. And it’s a very easy technique to detoxify your body.
- This yoga might help you improve your digestion. It helps to extend the whole stomach cavity and guarantees that your digestive tract runs smoothly.
- Due to lack of exercise fat spreads throughout the body which lowers your body. You should also be conscious that a sluggish metabolism has an impact on your sexual life in a variety of ways. In order to enjoy your sex activity getting a hard erection is important and Vidalista 60 and Fildena 150 will surely help you out here. Surya Namaskar helps you on your weight-control journey. In comparison to frantic exercises like male aerobics, the Surya Namaskar asanas pose a gentle weight loss Technique.
Benefits For Mental Health
- If you are one of those night owls then Surya Namaskar will surely help you counter that issue as the yoga poses help promote a healthy sleep cycle. According to medical studies, sleep disorders have an equal impact on sex life by fostering conditions such as erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual desire, to mention a few. To enhance your sexual life you can take male supplements like Vega 100 or Caverta 100.
- It ensures that your body maintains a circadian rhythm and healthy sleep cycle, which therefore reduces stress and prepares you for new sex life.
- We all are very much aware of the fact that stress doesn’t only affects the brain but your body too. This stress prevents the brain from processing sexual impulses. Practicing Surya namaskar eliminates stress. Because postures include whole-body movement and mindful breathing, you can quickly overcome any stress.
Does Surya Namaskar Have Side Effects?
To be honest there are no side effects of performing any yoga unless you are doing it wrongly. It is important that you perform every exercise correctly and maintain consistent breathing.
We recommend a few tips and tactics that will not bother you while genuinely benefiting you.
- Warm-up and stretch before you begin.
- Avoid making quick motions with your neck.
- While executing any position, do not strain beyond your ability or limit.
- If you’re just starting out, adhere to a few repetitions and gentler motions.
- With consistent practice, you should be able to increase your stamina and expertise.
- Maintain a balanced state of mind and body while doing Surya Namaskar.
Also Read: Does Jelqing Increase Penis Size?
Surya Namaskar is an essential form of Hatha Yoga exercise. It synchronizes your body’s movements with your breathing, and this rhythmic procedure performed in the early hours of the morning provides several mental, physical, and energy advantages. Much research has demonstrated that Surya Namaskar is excellent for general health. As a result, conducting a few rounds of Surya Namaskar before beginning your usual program or practicing it alone is crucial to your yoga practice.