What is Vidalista 5 mg?
Vidalista 5 mg is a generic erectile (ED) drug that contains tadalafil. Tadalafil works as a PDE5 inhibitor. It blocks the enzyme PDE5. PDE5 breaks cGMP down, which is a chemical that relaxes the blood vessels of the penis. Tadalafil blocks PDE5, which allows cGMP buildup, causing the blood vessels to widen and relax. It allows blood to flow more freely into the penis resulting in an increased erection.
Vidalista is a low-dose medication and is well tolerated by most people. It can have some side effects such as dizziness, nausea, headaches, flushing and upset stomach. These side effects usually subside on their own.
Vidalista should not be used by those who take nitrates, such as Nitroglycerin. This can lead to a significant drop in blood pressure. Vidalista should not be taken by those who are allergic either to tadalafil or any other ingredient in the medication.
Take Vidalista with water and swallow the whole tablet. Take the medication approximately 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. Vidalista can be taken either with or without food.
Vidalista 5 is recommended to be taken as one tablet daily. The dosage may have to be adjusted based on how the patient responds to the medication.
Vidalista is available as a tablet. Generic medications are usually cheaper than brand-name ED drugs.
How does Vidalista 5mg work?
- Reduced blood flow to the penis nerves is the root cause of ED.
- Tadalafil is the main active ingredient of this drug. It inhibits PDE5, which is responsible for breaking down Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
- The higher the level of cGMP the longer the erection will last.
- The drug blocks PDE5, resulting in increased blood flow and firmer erections for a more enjoyable sexual experience.
What are the available strengths of Vidalista?
How to take Vidalista 5 mg?
- Consult your doctor before using Vidalista
- Take the pill with a glass or water.
- The tablet should not crush or chew.
- Take the pill between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Take no more than one dose in a 24-hour period
Some patients may experience symptoms such as:
- Face flushes
- Back, arm and leg pain
- A prolonged erection is also call Priapism
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle pain
- Upper shoulder pain or chest discomfort
- Hearing impairment
- Blood pressure increases
Frequently Asked Questions
How much Vidalista should I take?
This medicine should be taken as per your doctor’s recommendation.
Does Vidalista drug delay ejaculation?
This medication is specifically designed for Erectile Dysfunction and does not affect ejaculation.
How frequently can you take 5 mg Vidalista for pill Erectile Dysfunction?
Take this medication as prescribed by your doctor. You should not take more than one tablet per day.
How long does Vidalista 5 mg take to work?
The medication starts working within 30-60 minutes. Take Vidalista 30 minutes prior to any sexual activity.