How Vigora Works?
Vigora is part of the PDE 5 (Phosphodiesterase Type 5) inhibitors family. It contains Sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient. It comes in an oral tablet with a red color. It blocks the enzyme PDE 5’s action and increases blood flow to the penis.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that causes blood to clog in the penis, making it more difficult for men to have an erection. As a result, blood can flow freely to the penis. Pressure is created when more blood flows to the penis. This leads to an easier erection.
Vigora 100mg is recommended for daily consumption of one tablet. One tablet per day is recommended. Take it an hour before your planned sexual intercourse, on an empty stomach. To achieve the desired results, be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions.
This medicine has a 4-hour effect. This can vary depending on many factors, such as your metabolism and age. If you are not experiencing erectile dysfunction, don’t take this medication.
Vigora is a very useful red pill for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. They can have healthy sexual relations with their partners and enjoy it.
It’s easy to use and much more affordable than other Sildenafil citrate oral drugs, such as Viagra. To save money and have it delivered to their doorstep, they can order Vigora online.
It works in less than an hour, so even if you have a tight schedule, men can use it to make love.
Vigora tablets must keep in the original packaging.
- The pills should be kept away from heat, direct sunlight, and moisture.
- Keep your pills dry and cool.
- Keep the pills sealed in an airtight container if the package is opened.
- Keep medications and other drugs out of reach of pets and children.
- Muscle pain
- Get up stomach
- Chest pain
Rarely, do side effects can occur:
- Persistent erection lasting more than 4 hours
- Sudden vision loss
- Unregular heartbeats
- Urination pains
Report any side effects to your doctor if you notice them.
Other ED Pills
If you have certain medical conditions, Vigora pills might not be right for you. Let your doctor know before you start taking this drug.
- If you have an allergy to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medication.
- Take nitrates to treat chest pain.
- Having had a stroke or heart attack in the past is a risk factor
- Planning to become pregnant if you’re pregnant
- If you’re under 18 years old or older than 65 years.
- If you have kidney- or liver-related conditions.
- If you have a bleeding disorder.
- You use penis pumps or any other treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Where Can I Buy Vigora?
You can easily buy Vigora medication at Medic Scales. They offer fast and affordable services.
Visit medic scales to learn more about Vigora. You can also place an order. There are multiple payment options and give free shipping on orders above $199.