Cobalamin or popularly known as vitamin B12 is a liquified vitamin that plays an important role in metabolism. B12 is one of the eight vitamins in class B. vitamin B12 is mainly required by animals and humans to produce Red blood cells and DNA in the bone marrow.
Table Of Content
- Vitamin B12 And Erectile Dysfunction
- How To Detect B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency And Erectile Dysfunction
- Essential Vitamins For Good Sexual Health
- Right B12 Dosage For Erectile Dysfunction
- Foods Rich In Vitamin B12
However, plants don’t require vitamin B12 as there are other enzymes to do the work. But did you know Vitamin B12 and erectile dysfunction are closely related? There is a positive relationship between these two. But how exactly B12 and erectile dysfunction are related to each other? To get the answers, go through our simple and subtly explained article.
Vitamin B12 And Erectile Dysfunction
Meticulously speaking, around 3.2% of adults suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency have some or any sort of sexual health issues. And specifically in men B12 deficiency can lead to infertility issues and even erectile dysfunctionality.
Infertility issues can mean so many things like low sperm counts, immature sperm, abnormally shaped sperm, and sperm with the inability to swim. However, this is not it, cobalamin deficiency can also affect energy and stamina in men, making them unable to put up with their sex partner. Cenforce Professional 100mg, Cenforce Soft 100, and Filitra are some tablets that are widely used to encounter such issues only after consulting the physician.
Ironically, not only vitamin B12 deficiency can cause ED, but even an excessive amount of it can lead to mild ED symptoms, so it is necessary to maintain a balanced amount of B12 in the body.
How To Detect Vitamin B12 Deficiency
There are certain symptoms that can occur during cobalamin deficiency in the body.
- Unexplained exhaustion
- Muscle cramping and fatigue
- Paresthesia (burning, tingling, or numbness in hands, arms, legs, or feet)
- Darkening of the skin
- Consistent headaches
- Depression symptoms
- Cognitive problems
- Ataxia (nervous system disorder including slurred speech, stumbling, falling, and incoordination)
- Digestive problems
- Oral inflammation
- Erectile dysfunction
However, there is no or very rare, that someone could overdose on B12. but the elevated amount of B12 could be symptomatic of several health risks such as;
And this is how insufficient amounts of vitamin B12 and ED are related to each other.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency And Erectile Dysfunction
Insufficient levels of vitamins can damage the nerves inside the genitals. These are the nerves that are responsible to send signals to the brain in order for dopamine to be released during physical stimulation.
Dopamine is a key that promotes sexual desire, erection, and ejaculation. Plus it regulates genital reflexes, copulatory rhythms, and, in particular, sexual motivation.
Essential Vitamins For Good Sexual Health
If your body is lacking to produce all the elements naturally which is much needed for treating poor erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12 and B3
- Vitamin D
Right Vitamin B12 Dosage For Erectile Dysfunction
If those much-needed vitamins aren’t developing in your body, your doctor might prescribe you vitamin supplements. But the question is what is the right B12 dosage for erectile dysfunction? There is not much study and research on the connection between vitamin B12 and erectile dysfunction. The doses can differ based on the problem, lifestyle, and age. But the majority of people can intake about 2.4 mcg of B12 daily.
- Many studies have been held to find out the right dosage and it was observed that individuals over the age of 50 can take up to 1000mcg safely.
- If you are an adult under the age of 50 the ideal dosage is 2.4mcg which you can easily get from daily food consumption, but it should be a perfectly balanced diet. Nevertheless, you can try these ED meds which will probably help you better the condition; Bigfun 50mg, Cenforce D.
- However other than supplements you can opt for alternative treatments like penis implants, hormone replacement, vacuum devices & pumps, and even surgeries, but these treatments are only for severe ED.
Foods Rich In Vitamin B12
If you have mild ED symptoms the chances of improving it through adjusting your diet and lifestyle is a good and less harmful way. This vitamin can be obtained from animal products or fortified foods.
- Animal liver and kidney
- Fortified cereal
- Fortified nutritional yeast
- Fortified non-dairy milk
- Milk and other dairy products
Can Vitamin B12 cause ED?
Literally speaking, low vitamin b12 levels can cause ED and other sexual problems like premature ejaculation. Read the article to fully understand the relationship between B12 and erectile dysfunction.
What does the finding show?
According to one Chinese study, there is no significant link between B12 and erectile dysfunction. But the truth was revealed during the current scientific study that showed Cobalamin is as much responsible as other vitamins in the body for erections and better sexual health.
What role does vitamin B12 play in the male body?
It is required for the formation of red blood cells, DNA, and neurons. An inadequate amount of this vitamin can lead to some serious neurological issues and blood disease. Which can directly affect the functioning of your sex organs.